Find a speech-language pathologist
Speech-language pathologists in public and private practice settings
The Nova Scotia Hearing and Speech Centres offers speech and language services for preschool children and adults. Services are provided in more than 30 hospitals and clinics across the province. For more information about how to access services in your area, contact a centre near you .
The Regional Centres of Education offer speech-language pathology services for school-aged children. For information about how to access these services in your area, please contact the principal at your child’s school or inquire about speech-language pathology services at the appropriate Centre of Education office below:
- Annapolis Valley Regional Centre for Education
- Cape Breton-Victoria Regional Centre for Education
- Chignecto-Central Regional Centre for Education
- Conseil Scolaire Acadien Provincial
- Halifax Regional Centre for Education
- South Shore Regional Centre for Education
- Strait Regional Centre for Education
- Tri-County Regional Centre for Education
Speech-language pathologists also work in private practice settings in Nova Scotia. For a list of private speech-language pathology clinics and practitioners, please click here to search our members on this website.